Thursday, 13 September 2012

Scotland Yard detective faces jail

Police officer pleads guilty to faking information in rape cases.

A former Scotland Yard detective faces jail after he admitted failing properly to investigate more than a dozen rape cases.

Ryan Coleman-Farrow, who worked in the Sapphire sex crimes unit, falsified paperwork, failed to submit forensic evidence and falsely told some alleged victims their cases had been dropped.
Yesterday, at Southwark Crown Court, he pleaded guilty to 13 charges of misconduct in a public office between January 2007 and September 2010.

My comment: I can't understand how he was allowed to get away with it for so long. Don't they have senior officers who are supposed to oversee what they do?

Read the full story from the source The Telegraph

Read all articles about the Police on this blog

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to find out who was responsible for falsifying a police statement about my abuse when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete